• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Secure domain

izzuliani

New Pleskian
I am so sorry that I am a newbie for website hosting stuff but I really need some help. May I know how to secure domain?

ould not secure domains of ittihadw (login ittihadw) with Let`s Encrypt certificates. Please log in to Plesk and secure the domains listed below manually.
Securing of the following domains has failed:

* 'ittihadworldwideresource.com'
Missed domain names failed to pass validation: webmail.ittihadworldwideresource.com

The following domains have been secured without some of their Subject Alternative Names:

<none>

Could not renew Let`s Encrypt certificates for ittihadw (login ittihadw). Please log in to Plesk and renew the certificates listed below manually.
Renewal of the following Let`s Encrypt certificates has failed:

<none>

The following Let`s Encrypt certificates have been renewed without some of their Subject Alternative Names:

<none>

Legend:
[+] This domain is secure. The domain's SSL/TLS certificate from Let`s Encrypt has been issued/renewed.
[-] This domain is not secure. Either the domain's SSL/TLS certificate from Let`s Encrypt could not be issued/renewed or the domain name was excluded from the certificate. Renew the certificate manually or request a new one to secure this domain.

I've got this kind of email and I don't know how to solve this. Please help me!
Thank you so much.​

1. Where is your Nameserver and also make sure your DNS Record is pointed to your server IP Address (A Record)
2. To add domainn challenge validation the record might need to be added manually, so you will need to key in the acme challenge listed and add it into your TXT record in your DNS Provider

Back