• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Secure Mail for each domain missing on plesk panel

nisamudeen97

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

Today I have noticed an important feature missing with my "CentOS 6.10 Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.27" which is there available on my "CentOS Linux 7.8.2003 (Core) Version 18.0.27". The feature "Assign the certificate (IMAP, POP, SMTP) on to mail domain " is not available for the domains that are using local mx in my centos 6.10 plesk with the same version

See the screen shot attached for each. Both the domains in the screen shot is using local Plesk MX. Why this difference? Any possible solution? Is it because plesk is running on centos 6.10?

See the difference, Option to assign SSL to mail domain is missing.

1. Plesk Obsidian 18.0.27 running on CentOS 6.10

centos6.10.png

2. Plesk Obsidian 18.0.27 running on Centos 7.8

centos7.8.png

Why this difference? Any possible solution? Is it because Plesk is running on centos 6.10?

Short answer: yes

Postfix 3.4 is shipped with Plesk Obsidian on all supported Linux OSes except Debian 8 and CentOS/RHEL/CloudLinux 6

Postfix 3.4 has an SNI support to secure individual mail domains while earlier versions don't.

Back