• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue SELinux is preventing

wwwAndries

New Pleskian
Hello,

I found these messages on a CentOS 7.4.1708 server with Plesk Onyx Versie 17.5.3. Do I need to create local policy modules to allow this access?

• SELinux is preventing /var/cache/parallels_installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_7_x86_64_3.21.2 from unlink access on the file /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/deployer.
    (Created local policy module because Plesk updates failed)

• SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/postalias from getattr access on the file /etc/postfix/main.cf

• SELinux is preventing /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/postfix-sendmail-wrapper from 'read, open' accesses on the file /usr/sbin/postalias

• SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/postalias from search access on the directory /var/spool/postfix.

• SELinux is preventing /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/postfix-sendmail-wrapper from execute_no_trans access on the file /usr/sbin/postalias.

• SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/postalias from read access on the file /var/spool/postfix/plesk/aliases.db

Reinstall Plesk SELinux policies with:

# yum reinstall psa-selinux

I think yes. Our goal is restoring default Plesk policies from psa-selinux package. Your own custom policies you can add later.

After "yum reinstall psa-selinux", sealert gives the following messages:

• SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/setfiles from getattr access on the file /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/deployer;58d2c8ee.

• SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/setfiles from relabelto access on the file /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/deployer.

• SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/postalias from read access on the file /etc/postfix/main.cf.

‪CentOS Linux 7.4.1708
Plesk Onyx Versie 17.5.3 Update #33

Should I generate local policy modules to allow access?

Thanks.

What to do with the last message, "SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/postalias from read access on the file /etc/postfix/main.cf"?

Can you tell me when I've to generate a local policy module for a "Sealert" message en when not?

Back