1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sender can't send mail

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Cameron_W, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Cameron_W

Cameron_W New Pleskian

60%
    Hi,

We are running postfix as our smtp service and have come across a wierd problem. I have a client who has set up his email on his iPhone and everytime he sends email out via his telephone provider (he is not connected to any wifi networks, his email get's blocked. In the mail logs when i do:

tail -f /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog

NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]: 554 5.7.1 <unknown[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]>: Client host rejected: Access denied; from=<garry@xxx.net.au> to=<cameron@xxx.net.au> proto=ESMTP helo=<[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]>

I am on the same telephone provider and have setup my own test email account on the same server and set it up also on my iPhone and i can send fine.

I have whitelist the networks IP range in my whitelist but he still can't send to anyone. He can recieve fine.

Thanks

2. DanPleskTest

DanPleskTest New Pleskian

35%
    Hi, did you ever get this sorted out? My hosts can't work out why I can't send yet can receive after they've patched it (updating the postfix config file) to meet PCI standards yet on their test account they are fine sending.

Thanks

Dan