• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sender can't send mail

Cameron_W

New Pleskian
Hi,

We are running postfix as our smtp service and have come across a wierd problem. I have a client who has set up his email on his iPhone and everytime he sends email out via his telephone provider (he is not connected to any wifi networks, his email get's blocked. In the mail logs when i do:

tail -f /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog

NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]: 554 5.7.1 <unknown[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]>: Client host rejected: Access denied; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]>

I am on the same telephone provider and have setup my own test email account on the same server and set it up also on my iPhone and i can send fine.

I have whitelist the networks IP range in my whitelist but he still can't send to anyone. He can recieve fine.

Thanks

Hi, did you ever get this sorted out? My hosts can't work out why I can't send yet can receive after they've patched it (updating the postfix config file) to meet PCI standards yet on their test account they are fine sending.

Thanks

Dan

Back