• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Sender-ID TXT and DKIM in DNS can not be verified in our Newsletter Service...

DeNiro

New Pleskian
Hi, we have the problem, that our Newsletter Service can not verify the TXT Sender-ID and DKIM, which we put on the DNS-Settings in Plesk... has someone a idea why the new DNS-Settings can not be verified/ is not setup correct?... Our Newsletter Service is Newsletter2Go.

thanks and kind regards Deniro

Could be anything really, DNS propagation, DNS errors... We don't have enough information to know.

Hi @Ales thanks for you answer. what for information do you need? tell me what you need and i post the informations. thanks and kind regards. deniro

Well, basically we'd need to know the name of your domain, so that DNS can be inspected and then also compared to the instructions of the newsletter service provider. For the latter, a link to the relevant documentation would be helpful, to speed things up.

@Carli
Yes "i" solved the problem... Depending on which Host you are, you have to set the DNS for N2Go over the Admin-Panel of you Hoster and not over Plesk.
In my case, the DNS server was provided through my hoster. Now everything is fine.

kind regrads

Back