• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

sendmail returned error code 111 !!

D

davood1237

hi ,
i move a plesks file complete from a server to new server and all services work .
too i receive email but i dont send email , when send mail show this error : sendmail returned error code 111 .
i reboot server and test again , but dont resolve my problem .
please help me to resolve this problem .
tanks

no anybody here !?
please answer to me and help me , this is emergency issue
tanks

How did you resolved it? I am passing from same situation.

sorry no solution, but the same issue too, 2nd time (last time at chrismas, now at eastern...)

UPDATE: Out solution was this:

Loading the Plesk-Auto-Installer, skipping from Q-Mail to Postfix as the mail-service.

The Installer had the Error-Message:
Unable to stat executable '/opt/psa/handlers/hooks/spam': No such file or directory

over and over again, since both times after we had to reset the server obviously some mailboxes and spam-assassin-databases went mad, but after this finaly the Info

Die Pakete wurden erfolgreich installiert.

came (meaning successfully installed) and webmail and normal Mail is working fine again. Puh!

Last edited:
Back