• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question SEO toolkit limit on keyword tracking per server?

ivapix

New Pleskian
Before i decide to buy extension I have some doubt about the limit of keywords which can be tracked. Seems like on Agency plan there is limit of 2000 keywords per server. This limit for me is really low, especialy if you divide that on 40 websites that is 50 keywords per site. We can say that tracking 50 keywords per site is ok but then we have a second problem and that is our server is than limited on 40 sites only! Third problem which i can notice or maybe i am wrong is that our hosting clients can add unlimited number of keywords to track and we can not limit them so basically one site can occupy all 2000 words!

Please someone correct me if i am wrong, as i would gladly like to provide SEO toolkit to mine hosting clients.

Back