• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved SEO Toolkit... site audit blocked on 98%

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I've a premium licence of SEO Toolkit and I'm trying to scan the websites with Site Audit but always the progress bar locks on 98% (from several hours).
2020-06-03_13-31-17.png

How can I fix it?
Thanks.

Hello MicheleB,

this problem was already reported and the developers are working on a fix!

We will update the extension as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Cheers

Can you please re-run the Site Audit? The developers found and fixed an issue on the servers. Now the scans should finish completely!

Thanks!

Can you please re-run the Site Audit? The developers found and fixed an issue on the servers. Now the scans should finish completely!

Thanks!

Yesterday I had a problem crawling the site. The first time the check failed, the second time the check was successful.

Last edited:
We are also facing the problem that scans get stuck at about 95%.
Re-running the scan does not solve the problem.

The instructions found on these articles does not help solving the problem:

The same issue here - 98% and process is idle on one domain.

SEO Toolkit 1.1.13-63
Plesk 18.0.33
OS Debian 10.7

Tried to restart server, re-install the module. No effect.

Any solution without running commands via SSH ?

I am running into this same issue today. Nothing seems to work to fix it. Restarting the server only generated a task error but the domain is still showing that the scan is still running. How do we fix this issue?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a couple "Pause Scan" and a "Stop Scan" buttons available in the module to solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back