• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved SEO Toolkit... site audit blocked on 98%

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I've a premium licence of SEO Toolkit and I'm trying to scan the websites with Site Audit but always the progress bar locks on 98% (from several hours).
2020-06-03_13-31-17.png

How can I fix it?
Thanks.

Hello MicheleB,

this problem was already reported and the developers are working on a fix!

We will update the extension as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Cheers

Can you please re-run the Site Audit? The developers found and fixed an issue on the servers. Now the scans should finish completely!

Thanks!

Can you please re-run the Site Audit? The developers found and fixed an issue on the servers. Now the scans should finish completely!

Thanks!

Yesterday I had a problem crawling the site. The first time the check failed, the second time the check was successful.

Last edited:
We are also facing the problem that scans get stuck at about 95%.
Re-running the scan does not solve the problem.

The instructions found on these articles does not help solving the problem:

The same issue here - 98% and process is idle on one domain.

SEO Toolkit 1.1.13-63
Plesk 18.0.33
OS Debian 10.7

Tried to restart server, re-install the module. No effect.

Any solution without running commands via SSH ?

I am running into this same issue today. Nothing seems to work to fix it. Restarting the server only generated a task error but the domain is still showing that the scan is still running. How do we fix this issue?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a couple "Pause Scan" and a "Stop Scan" buttons available in the module to solve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back