• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Serious problem after upgrading from version 11 to 11.5.

menigs

New Pleskian
Serious problem after upgrading from version 11 to 11.5.
Hello, Yesterday I tried to upgrade from version 11 new 11.5 version after the upgrade over all sites on the server do not work, and you see the error:
"
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: mkdir: cannot create directory `/ var / www / vhosts / system / gilad.co.il / conf ': No such file or directory mktemp: failed to create file via template `/ var/www/vhosts/system/gilad.co.il/conf/13729107330.42123200_httpd.conf.XXXXXX ': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file. The error message containing the detailed error descriptions was sent to you by e-mail. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. "

When I click on: "once again or here to generate all configuration files"

It returns the following error:
"Unable to configure the web server: Execution failed. Command: httpdmng Arguments: Array ([0] => - reconfigure-all) Details: Execution failed. Command: httpdmng Arguments: Array ([0] => - reconfigure- domains [1] => ) Details: 2013-07-04T10: 54:33 +03:00 ERR (3) [util_exec]: proc_close () failed 2013-07-04T10: 54:35 +03:00 ERR (3) [util_exec]: proc_close () failed 2013-07-04T10: 54:37 +03:00 ERR (3) [panel]: Apache config (13729244720.98900500) generation failed: mkdir: cannot create directory `/ var / www / vhosts / system / gilad.co.il / conf ': No such file or directory mktemp: failed to create file via template `/ var/www/vhosts/system/giladavni.co.il/conf/13729244720.98900500_nginx.conf.XXXXXX': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file mkdir: cannot create directory `/ var / www / vhosts / system / gilad / conf ': No such file or directory mktemp: failed to create file via template` / var / www / vhosts / system/gilad.co.il/conf/13729244720.98900500_nginx.conf.XXXXXX ': No such file or directory Can not create temporary file "

I do not know what to do: (

Do you have enough free disk space and inodes on your Plesk server?

Server has more than 400GB are available, the problem started only after upgrading the panel.

What following command outputs?

# ls -ld / /var/www/vhosts /var/www/vhosts/system /var/www/vhosts/system/gilad.co.il /var/www/vhosts/system/gilad.co.il/conf /var/www/vhosts/gilad.co.il

You may try to run:

# plesk bin repair --update-vhosts-structure

and/or

# plesk bin repair --restore-vhosts-permissions

# Plesk bin repair - update-vhosts-structure

and / or

# Plesk bin repair - restore-vhosts-permissions

It works like magic! Thanks

View attachment plesk.docView attachment plesk.docI was given this thread by godaddy since I have the same issues.

I tried but wasn't as lucky as menigs.

I have attached my screen capture on word which I hope you can read and then help me to fix. Ooops I found out that I can't send you a screen shot on Word. So how can I show you?

Thanks
Brian Mellady

Last edited:
Back