• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Serious problem with upgraded 11.5.30 version.

Mika Hoffren

New Pleskian
Occasionally Plesk suspends almost all subscriptions without any reason.
Renewal dates are unlimited on all subscriptions.
Sites that were this time left active had different plans etc.

Yesterday i changed one subscription plan and today it was custom.
So it changed daily cron,
These two have something in common.
Even if an website was locked it still was made suspended on Sunday nigth.

Plesk was updated from 9.5x

By any chances do you have a billing system in place configured also to create / activate / suspend domains?

It might not be the reason, however I speak based on experience..

There was a time when we had the same issue ..Every morning we woke-up 70% of the domains were suspended and some even cancelled ..
After many fruitless days of investigating plesk, we only later released our billing application was doing the suspensions ..

Basically at the time of feeding our billing system with domains, we didnt realize it needed a client ID which is from plesk so that part was empty and as such it were suspending everything.

In your case it might not be so, but you need also to rule out that fact in your investigations.

We removed installation packages and its database.
Last night it closed almost all subscripions
Should we completele remove these:
pB plesk-billing - Billing system
c plesk-billing-plugins - Payment gateway and registrar modules adapted to Business Manager

Hi Mika Hoffren,

thanks for posting in the forum. Could you move your cursor over the "suspended" symbol and check if there is a reason as alternated text of the image? In case of a backup i.e. the reason is being displayed.
Just to clarify if there is any reason.

Can you post a screenshot of a suspended domain (you can greyout the domain name for security reasons surely).

I will do so when it suspends them next time.
On 19.5 on daily report was that services are about to expire. I just red the topic. Then on 20.5 at evening when the cron.dailu starts it suspended them.
Their expiry date was not set (it was unlimited) and it suspended locket subscriptions too.
So it digs from some unknown table that subscriptions must be suspended. :(

Back