• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Serious problems after fresh install

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftCreatR

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

i've recently set up a fresh server (Debian 7), including Plesk 11 (11.5.30 Update #44).

Now, i'm experiencing the following problems:

Cannot add new customers:

Code:
2014/05/16 16:38:45 [error] 3869#0: *313 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: [...], server: , request: "GET /admin/customer/create HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "...", referrer: "/admin/customer/list?context=customers"

Cannot add new subscriptions:

Code:
2014/05/16 16:39:39 [error] 3869#0: *313 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: [...], server: , request: "GET /admin/subscription/create HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "...", referrer: "/admin/subscription/list?context=subscriptions"

Last, but not least, i can't log in to Parallels Installer. On my previous Plesk installation, i never had to log in there. Now, it asks me for Login name and password. However, my Plesk admin login isn't working here:

Unable to log you in. Check whether you entered the right login name and password, and that the user account exists in the system.

What now? I can't do anything right now.

I've tried to fix the installer problem by myself by running

Code:
/opt/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

Sadly, that didn't do anything. All problems are still existent.

I've also rebooted the whole server. Successfully. After logging in to Plesk and clicking "Add or Remove Components", it redirected me directly to the list of components.

However, i'm still unable to add customers and subscriptions.

Just a sidenote: It happens as soon, as i click on the buttons. No timeout or whatever.

sw-engine.log:

Code:
[16-May-2014 17:58:10] WARNING: [pool plesk] child 11093 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 1.661211 seconds from start
[16-May-2014 17:58:10] NOTICE: [pool plesk] child 11095 started

I found the problem...

Basically, i had libmysqlclient18 5.5.37-0+wheezy1 installed. After adding the dotdeb repo, it offered me to update to libmysqlclient18 5.6.17-1~dotdeb.1. After this update, the Plesk Panel did no longer work correctly.

After downgrading (apt-get install libmysqlclient18=5.5.37-0+wheezy1), it was working, again.

I found a similar discussion - Same sympthoms and same trigger, just a different version (and OS). However... Tried the provided solutions without success. Switching back to 5.5 is the only way that fixed it for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back