• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Server Error 500 Internal Server Error

elandrian

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 (64 Bit)
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.59 #1
Hello everyone. I didn't find the answer to my problem. That's why I'm writing. When installing or reinstalling the site, Server Error 500 is an internal server error. In the journal, oibok writes [Wed. March 06, 00:00:50.928512 2024] [core:warning] [pid 426930:tid 140208368498432] [client 172.71.250.157:0] /var/www/vhosts/fd.com/httpdocs/.htaccess: Invalid command 'php_value', possibly written with an error or defined using a module not included in the server configuration. Which command should be written in htaccess. Or what needs to be installed. I can't figure it out.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • dfgrf.jpg
    dfgrf.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 7
The php_value directive is only available if the vendor PHP version of the operating system is installed on the server. Else this directive cannot be used. Instead, enter the desired PHP settings into the "Additional directives" on the PHP configuration page.

Yes, but as the correct input field is not shown I suppose you are not a server admin, but a user in a subscription account. Only server admins can edit the PHP settings.

[core:alert] /var/www/vhosts/file.com/httpdocs/.htaccess: Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Please tell me which commands should be written in
.htaccess I've already broken my head.

The error message means that no vendor PHP is installed on the system. For that reason, php_value cannot be used in the .htaccess file. Instead, you need to remove the php_value line(s) from .htaccess and enter the desired settings into the additional PHP directives in Plesk instead.

Back