• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Server only reachable in recovery-mode after upgrade

Polli

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11/12
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.58#1
Hi

I´m in big trouble. I´ve done my yearly upgrade procedure. First I installed the latest Plesk update 18.0.58. These was done without any issues.
Then I started the upgrade process as described on the following site https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...upgrade-procedure-on-Linux-server-with-Plesk- I used the manual upgrade procedure for Debian 11 to debian 12. Everything worked fine so far. Last year the process for debian 10 to debian 11 worked without any issues an worked until yesterday perfectly. At the end of the how-to I´ve done the reboot.
The system booted and I get the error that the file system is in read only mode. So I did another reboot. Since these reboot the server is unreachable.
I can only connect to my server in recovery mode. The raid1 is not visible. Only normal drives with it partitions are shown with fdisk. I am not confirm with the file system. So i dont want to do anything wich will destroy my data.
Badly I´ve forgot to download my backups. So they are still on the raid1 drive. Can someone please help me to get my system back running. Or help me access my data for downloading.
Thanks in Advance and best regards.

Back