• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Service plan

DineshT

New Pleskian
Hello

I am doing migration of plesk 11 from one server to another server
on both server version is same

but after migration I cant find any service plan which is there on old server

Please let me know how can i copy / migrate service plan from one serer to another server

Thanks
Yatin

Since Plesk 11.5, which is in preview stage now,

has a new feature - service plan cloning. Administrators can create the exact copies of service plans which is useful when creating a set of similar hosting plans.
One can download Plesk 11.5 for evaluation, but it is not for production servers.

The download links are in Plesk 11.5 Preview thread
We don't have ETA for 11.5 yet.

Since Plesk 11.5, which is in preview stage now,

has a new feature - service plan cloning. Administrators can create the exact copies of service plans which is useful when creating a set of similar hosting plans.

That was not his question. I end up on the same problem, the service plans are not migrated to a new server when a customer is transfered.

Service plans should be migrated after whole server migration

You said that "Service plans should be migrated after whole server migration" but I'm going to split a large Plesk 11.5.30 into 4 medium Plesk 12 servers. What happens in this scenario? I already migrated some domains and I do not see any of my Service Plans listed in the new server. I have lot of plans and will be hard to create those plans again in each new server. HELP!

Back