• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Service Quality of this Forum

dave-ha

Regular Pleskian
I am a bit concerned about this forum. In the last few weeks response times have become long. By now, quite a few topics are open or unanswered. Some of them are about bugs that have an impact on our customers' daily businesses. I assume that Parallels is busy with other stuff. Nevertheless, this customer forum should be constantly serviced. Information is key. Hence, my wish is that the quality of service as it used to be a couple of weeks ago will be reestablished.

Hi Dave,

Please keep in mind that we don't have a dedicated person responsible for answering messages on WPB forum -- we do this in between our actual work activities. That's why we unfortunately don't always have the time to quickly address issues raised on the forum.

Anyway, I've addressed most of the new messages on forum, so let's hope that previous QoS is indeed reestablished and won't decline anytime soon. Feel free to PM me directly if you feel that communications start to slow down again. Thank you for caring and taking your time to communicate, Dave.

Custer, thanks a lot for your answer and also for responding on the latest topics. I will PM you to follow up on the QoS thing.

Back