1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Service Unavailable

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by DJHoets, Jun 26, 2006.

1. DJHoets

DJHoets Guest

Sites Unavailable

After a recent crash of are server (more like a burndown actually), we had to migrate all our sites to a new server and harddisk. Mail works but........ All sites return the show the default "page cannot be displayed" message.

Been working on it for hours now, I know it somehow has to do with application pools and user rights, but I cannot find the solution.

Help anyone?

2. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    This question will never be answered because you are reporting way too little information regarding the problem. For starters you should look at your Windows Event log (System first, then Application) to see if there are any obvious errors. Please try to be more verbose next time and then you will get a better reply.