• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sessions and file upload not working on site preview

J

Jose IgnacioG

Hello, I have uploaded my website and file uploads and sessions are not working in the site preview. I have check throught phpinfo that sessions and file uploads are enabled. I'm using php.

I'm wondering if this is caused by the parallels site preview or something caused I'm lost here. Sessions seemed to dissapear from one page to another and files are just not recieved.

It works fine in my computer and on other server I tested it.

any help appreciated, thank you.

Could you please describe this issue with more details? How we can reproduce it?

Hello,

I can start a session in php and set up a variable like:

session_start();
$_SESSION["a"]=2;

I can use it within the current page, but I navigate to a different page it disappear. It's that simple.

Then the other problem it's that I cant upload any file. $_FILES its empty when the data its recieved.

There must be some configuration problem or something like that because all that its tested in a different server and local and of course there is no problem.

Back