• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Set Additional nginx directives from command line

assist bss

New Pleskian
I need to programmatically set nginx additional directive from command line (command line utilities or bash).

lRE3JFX.png

Watching at documentation I can't figure out how to achieve my goal.

For example for php settings is possible to pass a file containing additional setting, but I can't find a similar option related to nginx.

plesk bin subscription --update-web-server-settings example.com -nginx-???

Am I missing the proper option?

If It's not possible from command line utilities could someone provide an alternative to edit additional nginx directives for a subscription from bash?

-----------------------

Found this guide useful: update nginx directives for several domains

In my case I just need to do:

echo "

location ~ /.well-known {
allow all;
}" >> /var/www/vhosts/system/$dominio/conf/vhost_nginx.conf
plesk sbin httpdmng --reconfigure-domain $dominio
I don't know if there is a better way but works for me.

Last edited:
Back