• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

set default domain for additional IPs

C

CHIngs

Ok, on my server, the master IP is also the shared ip used by all the domains on the server. I also made a domain as default for the master IP.

I ordered 2 additional IPs for my name server, ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com, and now they have their own different IPs.

BUT, the additional IPs, when typed by themselves, go to a page which on plesk which says "This is the Pleskâ„¢ default page".

I want to set a default domain, just like the master ip, for the additional ips aswell.

Is there a solution for this?

Each IP can have it's own default domain setting. You would do the same procedure as you did for the first IP. Server - IP addresses - Click on the '0' zero in the Hosting column, select a domain, Click on 'Set as default'.

But you would first have to have at least one domain assigned (Domains - Setup Hosting) to each IP address.

Back