• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Setting Up Reseller

skb1963

New Pleskian
I am lost. I have been reading all of the documentation that I can and still am stuck. I have Plesk 11.09 with the Business Manager. I have no idea how to setup a reseller so that he has IP's to use. If I set him up in the Business Manager and try to create a hosting plan, I get the error, "You cannot create hosting plan without having a reseller subscription."

Also, when trying to assign IP addresses to the Reseller, how do I do that because if I set up the reseller in the Business Manager, they aren't in the Plesk Admin to assign the IP addresses?

When in Plesk Panel, the plan I setup for the reseller has the Business Manager Link that I click on. When I click on it, I get these errors:

Error: Sync errors:
Failed to update the reseller plan in panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (myhost.net)': Invalid shared IPv4 address: ''. Please enter a correct value in the panel 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (myhost.net)' settings.
Please resolve the problems manually and retry to sync this plan.

Warning: This plan cannot be sold due to the following problems:

The plan 'Reseller Plan Name' includes a shared IPv4 address but there are no such addresses in the system. Add at least one IP address of this type in 'Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (myhost.net)'.

Back