• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Setup a new domain for asp.net 4.0 website

A

AV1406

hi all,

i've been googling for 2 days and i just gave up.

we have rented a windows server 2008 with plesk panel 9.5. these are the steps we made to achieve our aims without any success:

- create domain
- enter the domain name
- domain template: default domain
- mail & dns are switched on
- hosting type : web site hosting
- creating a ftp user
- next
- next
- Information: Domain xxx.com was created.
- select MS ASP support and MS Asp.net Support
- everything else is not selected
- next
- Information: Web hosting service for the domain xxx.com was set up.
- finish
- navigate to ennovatis-software.com
- HTTP-Fehler 500.0 - Internal Server Error
Fehler beim Aufrufen von "LoadLibraryEx" für den ISAPI-Filter "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\isapi\isapi_redirect.dll".
- run IIS Manager (ver. 7.5)
- select the xxx.com-Site
- double click on ISAPI-Filter (its the german title, maybe its called different in the english version of the IIS Manager)
- found entry: name: jakarta | path: c:\program files (x86)\plesk\isapi\isapi_redirect.dll
- so we navigate to the path c:\program files (x86)\plesk\isapi\ with the explorer and find these entries:
- rewrite.dll, sitepreview.dll, uriworkermap.properties, urlprotect.dll, workers.properties

obviously the isapi_redirect.dll is missing here. if i just remove the binary from the isapi-filter within iis-manager i'll have some other errors and problems. why am i missin the binary within the above path?

please help!

have you told your host about the file isapi_redirect.dll being missing? Grabbing it from another server can easily fix this. What are the other errors you get if remove this ISAPI-Filter ?

Back