1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

setup mailenable webmail

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by blackmetal, Sep 22, 2010.

1. blackmetal

blackmetal Basic Pleskian

57%
    Hello,
    my datacnetr setup plesk 9.5.2 on my windows server now how can i install mailenable webmail client and configure it with my plesk?
    because mailenable standard edition provide free webmail,

Thanks,

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Check it in 'Server Components' first and then go to Settings and select in in 'Select WebMail'.

3. blackmetal

blackmetal Basic Pleskian

57%
    i go there but it is disabled and i can not select it,
    and also i am using that free (standard) package which plesk deliver during installation,is there nayway enable this option?

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    It is available only for Pro Mailenable version.

5. jokahwild

jokahwild Guest

Click Refresh

Hello,

IgorG that is incorrect i am sorry, it is not just available in Pro, as stated on Mailenable site

"Standard Edition - Unlimited Domains/Users
    MailEnableâ„¢ Standard Edition provides robust SMTP, POP3 and web mail services for Microsoft Windows servers."

After you update to the newest version of webmail in plesk panel under "Server Components" click refresh and it will show the webmail.

Now to make sure you installed the webmail service correct please follow this before you do the above: http://www.mailenable.com/kb/content/view.asp?ID=ME020070

. After everything is complete you will be able to select the Mailenable Version of Webmail.

I am also going to test this http://www.smartertools.com/ which i saw in plesk.

Regards,

Jokahwild