• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sftp options for Parallels Plesk Panel for windows

RobbyR

New Pleskian
Does anyone know of what options I have to get sftp up on my Windows Server 2008 using Plesk Panel? Is there a product I can install or something? Thanks for the information.

If you want to configure SSL over FTP in windows you must run an FTP server which supports SFTP feature (IIS FTP 7.x for example). Then just go to Tools & Settings>IP addresses management and select option "Allow FTP over SSL" for necessary IP.

thanks for the information igor

thanks for the information, I changed the settings as you stated for that ip address and tried to ftp to that location using one of my existing ftp users. How can I tell that it's sftp? I logged in using that ip address/ftp username/ftp password and I was successful but shouldn't I receive a message stating that (SFTP or something similar) is available as a message from the server?

RobbyR,
Did you ever get an answer to your last question? I want to make sure I'm that it's SFTP as well.
Thank

Back