1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

show per-month prices

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by pgross, Aug 8, 2012.

1. pgross

pgross Guest

Hello,

I've finally got the shop on my test machine working.
    But the shop is showing the total prices for the whole cycle including setup fee.
    Is it possible to change that behavior?
    I'd like it to show the per-month fee (VAT included) and the setup fee (VAT included, which is currently not the case) below. That will help the customer to compare the different terms and makes it easier to understand the pricing ...

Thanks,
    pgross

2. pgross

pgross Guest

Hi!
    Any ideas? A place where I can change code or templates?

3. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Unfortunately it is almost impossible right now. But we included improvement in this area in the scope of the next release.

Let me to understand your requirements:
    1. You need to clearly distinguish recurrent priceand setup/other one-time fees. Yes?
    2. You need to display VAT separately for recurrent price and for one-time fees. Yes?

What about total per line? Like sum of recurrent+one-time+all taxes? Is it required to show this info? Or grand total at the bottom of the page will be enough?
    What about savings? Would you like them to be shown? Like crossed old price, bold new price and separate note like "You save $10 (10%)"?

Would be great if you post here the desired state for storefront (where you click "Buy") and for shopping cart (where you see what you are buying).

4. pgross

pgross Guest

Thank you for your reply.

The current State is for example:
    In this Case, you are not able to compare the different runtimes.
    Furthermore, the setup fee is displayed without VAT, which is not correct in my opinion.
    It's not possible to see whether the Setup Fee is already included in the "14,28€ for 1 Month" or not.

I'd prefere the following Solution:
    or maybe
    Something that makes it possible to compare the different plans.

The most important point is, to include VAT in the Setup fee and to exclude it from the cycle-fee display.