• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Show service status Error No such file or directory

stevefigueras

Basic Pleskian
Hello i can get the service list by /usr/local/psa/bin/service –l
But when i try /usr/local/psa/bin/plesk –-status it show error : No such file or directory

Any idea ?
Thanks you so much

Well, sorry stevefigueras, but if you try a command to a file which doesn't exist, you will certainly get such error messages.
Did you read any documentation or tutorial with this command line and if this is the case, could you please provide a link to it?

Ok i see this list
plesk, web, smtp, imap-pop3, pop3, pop3s, imap, imaps, authdaemon, dns, tomcat, coldfusion, postgresql, spamassassin, drweb, kav, milter, nginx, php-fpm, fail2ban,

Question 1 : This is the complete list of server's service ?
Question 2 : How can i check their status ?

Thanks

so plesk service status is called by this command ? (/etc/init.d/psa status)
How can i know what i can called other service because if i write
/etc/init.d/tomcat status

It don't work so what is the good word to call this service statut.
I don't understant why the service does'nt have the same name in different command ...

Thanks you

Hi stevefigueras,

not every init - script has the same possible commands. The possible commands depend on the script itself. To list the possible commands, please use:

/etc/init.d/INIT_SCRIPT_NAME --help

You certainly may change any init - script by adding or removing code which either adds, or removes possible commands, but be aware that in case of updates/upgrades/patches, these script might be changed.

Back