1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Simple question about subdomain redirection

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Midium, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Midium

Midium New Pleskian

Hi all,

I would truly appreciate if someone knowledgeable could point me in the right direction about the following.

I have a domain with 150 subdomains. THey are all working well. Lets call them:

sudomain1.domain.com
    sudomain2.domain.com
    sudomain3.domain.com
    sudomain4.domain.com
    sudomain5.domain.com

I would like to do the following in one of the subdomains, for example, subdomain3.domain.com

I would like to display that subdomain as a different domain... that is, display what i have hosted in subdomain3.domain.com now, when i use:

newdomain.com

I have already pointed newdomain.com to the IP that hold this subdomain, but now i do not know how to direct within Plesk, newsubdomain.com to display whay is currenlt being displayed in subdomain3.domain.com

Your help pointing me in the correct direction would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!