• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Simultaneous Security Measures scans in WP Toolkit Admin

orenk

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CENTOS 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi.
I Think its a bug, but I am not sure. I couldn't find how to bug report.
When you go to the admin, and click on the WORDPRESS (WP-Toolkit Admin) on the left side menu, then initiate "security measures" scan to all the instances, it starts to scan.
then you mind your own business in plesk admin (checking backups, monitors, etc..) going back to the WORDPRESS (WP-Toolkit admin), you can initiate another Security Measures Scan, even though the first one is still running.
This way you can initiate endless simultaneous security checks, well, until your server crush...
Does this happened to anyone else ?

in the snapshot below, the bottom left side, you can see 3 scans run simultaneously.

plesk_security_scan_bug.png

Good news, @orenk, you have more than five valid posts, so you can report issues here:

As I understand your post, what you are actually asking is that the "Check security" button should be disabled for the duration of a running security check.

Back