• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site Builder 4.5 Upgrade, Unable to find container for module instance

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

We have upgraded the site builder from 4.0 to 4.5 in a testing environment, and now checking individual sites for any problem.

In SB 4.5 environment, for one particular site, we cannot goto the Edit Wizard, and show the following errors -

This is an automatically generated message about problem with Sitebuilder.

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Modules/Eshop/Helper/Compile.php
Line: 49
Message: Unable to find container for module instance a8lcg3tv79f
Code: 0

Host: x.x.x.x
Request URI: /Wizard/Edit/Html?currentPageId=lf8fdncmkgm
Request method: GET

Sitebuilder version: 4.5.0
Sitebuilder build: 2008111812

However, in the production SB4.0, it works fine.
Please help (or guide us how to remove this module instance, I actually do not find this Eshop in SB4.0 customer site editor).

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Regards,
George.

It looks like this issue could came from old version together with upgrade. I met such case once and it was caused by the following reason:
There was a E-shop page on the site which was removed but record still stored in database. Right now, Sitebuilder see this record but can not find appropriate page.
Try to make full database backup and after that run following command in MySQL:

#mysql -uroot -pPASSWORD -e "use sitebuilder3; select instance_id from module_instance left join
site_page on identity=instance_id where module_instance.module_id=5 and
identity is null and module_instance.time_remove is null;" > qweqweqwe && for
name in `cat qweqweqwe`; do mysql -e "use sitebuilder3; update module_instance
set time_remove=1 where instance_id='$name'"; done

Note, that PASSWORD should be replaced with MySQL root password.
It should help to resolve this case. Check it up and let me know about the results.

Yes, the SQL can retrieve the failed record with that module instance id, but the inner do;done script does not work.

anyway I manually execute update module_instance set time_remove=1 where instance_id='xxx';
it works.

Thank you very much.

Back