• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site builder site won't remove.

ZopfWare

Regular Pleskian
We installed site builder in 10.2 and one of our clients inadvertently published a site builder site over their original site.

We have told site builder to remove the site and it says it is done. When we put the original site data back it won't go to index.HTML in the root of the site. Instead it goes to /home. If you go to www.domain.com it sends you to the old directory for site builder site. If you go to www.domain.com/index.html you will get their original site...but not unless you specify the whole URL. I have looked for where perhaps sitebuilder put a rewrite rule or changed the default root folder but with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fully disable a site builder built website and go back to default domain settings?

I guess I'll answer this one myself... It appears that sitebuilder was leaving a file behind Index.php!

This was the file that was redirecting to another directory. Once removed all is well with the original site.

Back