• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

site preview link

B

BryanL@

Guest
Hello,

I have uploaded my files and when i access via the Site Preview link in plesk i get an error. I am attempting to install wordpress. It will show the page saying i dont have a wp-config file, however after i upload that, i get an error.

Service Unavailable
Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured.
Contact Your provider for details.

Internal Plesk webserver error occurred: File does not exist: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/wp-admin/install.php

I am trying to do this on domains that will not be hosted on this server, only using this as a dev server. Thus the domains will not be able to resolve since no DNS will be pointed to my dev server. I need to be able to have the site url work.

any ideas?

thanks bryan
 
Back
Top