• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site Preview problem

D

dvdpa

Hi

I have searched the forums and have not found the answer for this problem.

Site preview button in cp does not work even for sites that are working normally. All the sites on this server use the same shared ip except one which I just set up. It uses a differnent ip range/subnet which look correct when checking ifconfig and can be pinged. When I could not call this site up by IP (dns not moved yet) I tried the site preview, when that failed I tried it from serveral other sites that do work using name but again preview no good. "Page not found"

Plesk 7.5.1 REDHAT ES3.1

Thanks for your time

Chuck

Can you post the url you get when you hit the preview button? That may help someone solve your problem . . . I had a bit of trouble with this too and it turned out that my server wasn't set up to view the .htm extension so any index file like thist "index.htm" was coming up page not found.

"index.html" was being found however.

Hope that points you in the right direction!

I have opened a trouble ticket and will let you know what was
the cause..

Chuck

Here is what 4PSA found I missed..
The problem was that you did not setup the domain as default in Server -> IP Interfaces. Click on the column below H and you will see the domain name. Then mark as Default. I did this and it works ok.

Back