• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Site Showing Default Page and wrong SSL Certificate

jus a webadmin

New Pleskian
Hello,

I stood up a new Plesk Onyx on Google Cloud with 3 domains using multiple NICs (which is working perfectly fine) and Plesk Web Hosting license. After installing the third domain, I added my SSL certificate which I purchased from Comodo, uploaded all necessary Wordpress components for the site. However, when I go to the site, it shows me a Plesk Web Site Default page and then when I use "https", I get a certificate error that I'm not using the correct certificate and that the certificate belongs to the server's hostname.

Regardless of whether I accept it or not, I get redirected back to the default page.

Please can anyone help me to troubleshoot what could be the issue?

Attachments

• cpc2.PNG
    cpc2.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cpc1.PNG
    cpc1.PNG
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

How many public IP-addresses do you have? Could you check "Home/Tools & Settings/IP Addresses" and validate mapping between interfaces and internal/external IP-addresses?

Hi,

How many public IP-addresses do you have? Could you check "Home/Tools & Settings/IP Addresses" and validate mapping between interfaces and internal/external IP-addresses?
I have 2 public IP addresses. One dedicated to just the domain I'm having issues with and the other shared between two other domains.

Back