• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Site Showing Default Page and wrong SSL Certificate

jus a webadmin

New Pleskian
Hello,

I stood up a new Plesk Onyx on Google Cloud with 3 domains using multiple NICs (which is working perfectly fine) and Plesk Web Hosting license. After installing the third domain, I added my SSL certificate which I purchased from Comodo, uploaded all necessary Wordpress components for the site. However, when I go to the site, it shows me a Plesk Web Site Default page and then when I use "https", I get a certificate error that I'm not using the correct certificate and that the certificate belongs to the server's hostname.

Regardless of whether I accept it or not, I get redirected back to the default page.

Please can anyone help me to troubleshoot what could be the issue?

Attachments

• cpc2.PNG
    cpc2.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cpc1.PNG
    cpc1.PNG
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

How many public IP-addresses do you have? Could you check "Home/Tools & Settings/IP Addresses" and validate mapping between interfaces and internal/external IP-addresses?

Hi,

How many public IP-addresses do you have? Could you check "Home/Tools & Settings/IP Addresses" and validate mapping between interfaces and internal/external IP-addresses?
I have 2 public IP addresses. One dedicated to just the domain I'm having issues with and the other shared between two other domains.

Back