• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Site Specific php.ini files

J

jadent

I would each site to be able to specify settings like include_path, etc similiar to how you can do this with .htaccess with Apache. I have seen shared hosts do this on IIS using multiple php.ini files and each directory of the website can have one which settings override its parent.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks

I would each site to be able to specify settings like include_path, etc similiar to how you can do this with .htaccess with Apache. I have seen shared hosts do this on IIS using multiple php.ini files and each directory of the website can have one which settings override its parent.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks

Or you'd also want to use the Windows registry to setup such PHP configurations for individual sites:

The path in registry = HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\Per Directory Values\X\Inetpub\Vhosts\xyz.com
Where X = Drive on which the websites are & xyz.com is the name of the website.

Make sure you have the backup of your registry prior to making any changes to it, else it'd cause serious consequences :)

Thanks but that will not allow the sites users to make modifications to include_path and other settings. It appears like this is not possible out of the box with Plesk & PHP 5

Back