• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Sitebuilder 4.5 and 5.0

J

JasonTinsley

I was running Plesk Panel 9.x and SiteBuilder 4.x. I just completed upgrading to version 10.x of the Panel. My SiteBuilder 4.5 can still be accessed.

First question/problem:
Nowhere in the 10.x Panel do I see any place to administer SiteBuilder 5. If I open the control panel for a subscription that has SiteBuilder added, I see 2 buttons for "Remote Admin for SiteBuilder" and 1 button for "SiteBuilder site wizard". However, when I click on any of the 3 buttons, I get an error that states "Invalid URL was requested".

Second question/problem:
I want to be able to use SiteBuilder 4.5 and 5.x, even if 4.5 is external to the 10.x Panel. Is there anything keeping this from being possible without causing problems for either setup?

Thanks,
Jason

There is only one Button ‘Edit in SiteBuilder’ in Plesk Panel because no more own Business Logic in Sitebuilder. Now it’s just a library to edit sites. No more standalone SiteBuilder product (will be available later). No more separate license key for SiteBuilder in Plesk. Licensing is performed via Plesk main key (SiteBuilder sites property)
Right now there is no migration path for old SiteBuilder sites. Old sites are available after upgrade as custom buttons.

I have a Sitebuilder 4.5 license and Plesk 10 unlimited domains, however on the Plesk panel I´m not able to view or create sites using Sitebuilder 5. How may I solve the issue?

You cant use SB5 if you haven't SiteBuilder sites property in your Plesk 10 license key. I think that you should contact your sales representative regarding SB license upgrade question.

Strange

Hi,

Strange, it is announced that Plesk (unlimited domains) has Sitebuilder for FREE !

Regards,
Bart

Back