• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder 5

BoiseComputer

Regular Pleskian
For the life of me I cannot find where to enter SiteBuilder 5 anywhere.. Am I missing something here? It says it is installed.

This would be sad if I had to pay for support just to ask how to get into a product that is supposedly installed.

So there is still no progress on SiteBuilder 5? I would like to use the product I am supposedly paying for. Has anyone been able to use SiteBuilder 5?

There is only one Button ‘Edit in SiteBuilder’ in Plesk Panel. No more own Business Logic in Sitebuilder. Now it’s just a library to edit sites.

I don't know if you people at Paralles realize this, but, that button doesn't exist. Nobody has said "SiteBuilder works for me". I am looking for one person who doesn't work for your company that says it actually works.

it exists! and no i am not working at parallels;) as you can see in my screenshot attached i see a sitebuilder button...
Plesk10.0.1 14day trial

Attachments

• sitebuilder.jpg
    sitebuilder.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 20
Does your Plesk key support SiteBuilder?
Have you allowed the use of SiteBuilder in your subscriptions?

License: Sites published with SiteBuilder: 100
Subscription: Sites published with SiteBuilder: unlimited

I have SiteBuilder 4.5 installed and running. Do I need a special license? Isn't SiteBuilder 5 included in the new 10.01 license?

Sites published with SiteBuilder 0

How do I get my license updated to the version 5 SiteBuilder?

According to the website:
"SiteBuilder (free with Parallels Plesk Panel Unlimited licenses)"

My license:
"User accounts (resellers and customers) Unlimited
Domains Unlimited
Domain aliases Unlimited
Mail accounts Unlimited
Web users Unlimited"

as i know SB5 is only bundled with Plesk10 "unlimited Domains License"

No more standalone SiteBuilder product (will be available later).
No more separate license key for SiteBuilder in Plesk. Licensing is performed via Plesk main key (SiteBuilder sites property)
Right now there is no migration path for old SiteBuilder sites.
Old sites are available after upgrade as custom buttons.
Contact your sales representative regarding your 4.5 SiteBuilder license.

Sales doesn't answer, but, I don't know if you noticed I have an unlimited license through 1and1.com. Do those not count for the SiteBuilder license? If not then why? I went to renew my subscription for SiteBuilder and it says my SUS is expired when I have a current license. Very frustrating. If you do not honor the unlimited license from 1and1.com then are you expecting me to purchase a separate unlimited license to receive the benefit of SiteBuilder 5 when I have a license that supposedly gives me the latest SiteBuilder release? Why should I renew my SUS if I can't use the product?

--Update 11/29/10
Parallels sales contacted me back and stated that the 100 site SiteBuilder license is available with my 1and1.com license, but, they have to activate it. I have contacted 1and1 and will keep this thread updated on the progress. Also I told them about how last year there was no way to renew my SUS for SiteBuilder on the Parallels website due to an issue on their side. Parallels sent me a license key and said it was taken care of. I think they realize they had an issue at that time and they stated they would honor the renewal of my SUS if I can't get it straightened out with 1and1.com. According to 1and1 support, they didn't think they could get it due to their contract, but, they would put in a support ticket with Parallels to see what happens.

Last edited:
Back