• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SiteBuilder "not found"?

P

Pauli Jokela

Hey everyone,

I've ran into some SiteBuilder problems yet again.

Currently, I have no domain aliases or domains pointing to SiteBuilder, I only have an A record for sitebuilder.domain.com which resolves to a different IP than domain.com (was just testing if that'd make a difference).

Currently, I get this error when entering my username/pass to SiteBuilder Settings in Plesk:
Error: Unable to retrieve the information from the Sitebuilder system:
Not Found

The Not Found error appeared after I upgraded a few programs, but even before that, I couldn't get SiteBuilder to work on this box.

I've also ran the sb_* commands and set up the IP and hostname correctly.

See here what the site looks like: http://sitebuilder.didstopia.com/

I'm guessing I'll have to poke around some specific apache configuration and see if there's a VirtualHost for sitebuilder.domain.com?

I'm guessing I'll have to poke around some specific apache configuration and see if there's a VirtualHost for sitebuilder.domain.com?

You are not right. As you have mentioned you have:

I only have an A record for sitebuilder.domain.com which resolves to a different IP than domain.com

Then you need to add hostname and IP address of the sitebuilder to you hosts file on you desktop. Because your browser can not resolve the name of sitebuilder site correctly.

Back