• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

sitebuilder

bokken

Basic Pleskian
Hi!

I installed on my plesk sitebuilder 10.01 and now do not know how to use it.
I can not find anywhere how to get started.

It is probably very easy, but can not find it.

Thanks.

Hi Dmitry!

In the documentation, i read this:

To start creating a website using SiteBuilder:

Go to either the Home tab or the Websites & Domains tab, and click Launch SiteBuilder.
If you have only one domain name configured, SiteBuilder will open in a new browser window or tab.

If you have several domain names, click the corresponding link Edit in SiteBuilder. The SiteBuilder wizard will open in a new browser window or tab.

But, in my control panel, in the home or websites tab, not appear the lauch sitebuilder button or link.

I have no sitebuilder button on the control panel, but if I have it installed.

Why?

Raul.

Yes, everything is correct.
First of all make sure that PPSitebuilder component is installed with Plesk. In admin CP go to Settings -> Server Components and check PPSitebuilder status.
If it is not installed you can try install it through Tools&Utilities -> Updates section in admin CP.

After that on subscription for the user you work with make sure that "Sites published with SiteBuilder" is not 0 so you are able to publish created site.

Let me know how it goes.

Hello

i have the same Problem - no icon on the User-Panel for the Sitebuilder.

I have check the components for Sitebuilder:

PPSitebuilder => 5.0.0-33387.10092415

I have a unlimited Licens - and the Datacenter have check it:

Plesk Hosting Suite (Plesk Panel Unlimited Domains, Sitebuilder 100 Sites, Plesk Billing 1000 Accounts) w/1 yr SUS (Purchase)

But Sites published with SiteBuilder are 0.

How cann i fix this Problem?

Best regards

Barbez

Same Problem

hello,

i have the same Problem - no Icon at User-Panel for Sitebuilder.

Sitebuilder are installed :

PPSitebuilder => 5.0.0-33387.10092415

I have a unlimited-licence - my datacenter have check the licence and say:

Plesk Hosting Suite (Plesk Panel Unlimited Domains, Sitebuilder 100 Sites, Plesk Billing 1000 Accounts) w/1 yr SUS (Purchase)

If i check my licence:

Sites published with SiteBuilder" => 0

How cann i fix this Issue?

Best regards

Gustaaf

Hello!

In server components: PPSitebuilder 5.0.0-33387.10092415 its installed.

In the subscription, the sitebuilder its unlimited.

No sitebuilder button appear in control panel for this subscription.

Help me please!

Could you please clarify the following 2 questions:

1. What is the value for "Sites published with SiteBuilder" in Plesk admin CP -> Tools&Utilities -> License Management section.

2. Under which user you are logging it to Plesk panel and does not see the "Launch SiteBuilder" button?

Hello,

- for question 1 => 0 - i have a unlimited licence

- for question 2 => every Domainuser i have give permission for Sitebuilder dont see the Link.

Best regards

Gustaaf Barbez

GustaafB,

In case you have 0 in "Sites published with SiteBuilder" this means that it is 0 but not unlimitted. In case of unlimitted license type it will be displayed exactly as unlimitted. I can suggest you to clarify this question with customer support service by creating a request here: http://www.parallels.com/support/request/ (category - Customer support and Licensing) or just call to phone support line: http://www.parallels.com/support/phone/

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi Dmitry Frantsev,

My problem its solved, i recive a new license modified with sitebulider.

Thanks!

Raul.

Hello,

if I upload a banner, the banner is not covering the complete size in the template. Left and right there is space left.

Thanks for reply.

Back