• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question SiteJet contact form smtp settings

Paul Creedy

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.62 Update #2
Could someone tell me where in SiteJet for Plesk I would enter the smtp details so that my contact form can send an email?

My server, which I run has to have external smtp details to send emails.

I've been looking on the sitejet community website but that version looks completely different to the one I have in Plesk

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul, to my knowledge Sitejet doesn't support using SMTP a sending method for contact forms. However I recommend asking in on the SiteJet community forums to be sure. The experts there can probably help you there with your other Sitejet questions as well.

Alternatively (if you feel up to it) you could manually configure Postfix to route email via an external SMTP server (or mail service). Some links that might be helpful in case you decide to go this route:

Back