• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

sitepreview not working

ProWebS

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

the sitepreview of all my domains is not working.
All the urls (http://178.63.40.13/$sitepreview/domain.tld/) I try give me the same error:

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

any ideas?

This is because web.config is in the directory. Try to remove it.

sitepreview not working also

Hello,

We are encountering the same problem, while viewing "Site Preview" for all domains on our server. Please find attached error message (error.jpg). As suggested we did not find any web.config file on the domain directory.
We have also perform a check on the server and found that the plesk default application pool was stopped automatically. You may find attached Event Viewer error message (error1, error2, error3). Appreciate if you could assist us.

Thank you.

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 6
  • error1.JPG
    error1.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 8
  • error2.JPG
    error2.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 6
  • error3.JPG
    error3.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 4
Problem Resolved

We've logged a ticket to Parallels and they've resolved the issue for us, below is the reason:

Application pool plesk(default)(2.0)(pool) was using wrong password for its identity and thus could not be started.

To set the password:

Go to Start > right click on 'Computer' > Manage.

In the Server Manager go to Configuration > Local Users and Groups > Users.

Find IWAM_plesk(default) user there, right click on it and choose 'Set Password'.

After setting new password in the Server Manager, go to Start > IIS 6.0 Manager.

Find plesk(default)(2.0)(pool), right click on it, go to Advanced Settings. Choose the Identity field and edit it.

Click set and specify IWAM_plesk(default) as 'User name' and password that you have set in Server Manager as 'Password'

Thanks.

I've managed to change the Password for IWAM_plesk(default)
but
I cannot complete your second step because I have IIS 7.
any help?

I've managed to find plesk(default)(2.0)(pool) amd Identity field, used the password and did restart IIS
but still my Sitepreview is not working.

Back