• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Sites with Exclusive IP uses main outgoing IP for emails.

N

ngenen

When I setup a site with exclusive IP, it send an email and the outgoing IP is the main IP of the server.

I suggest that would be great for everyone, that Qmail & Postfix listen on all the ip addresses additionally of shared ip, and if you send an email from a site with exclusive ip, it must be sent with his own ip.

Example,

exampledomain.com MX 10 mail.exampledomain.com
mail.exampledomain.com A 192.168.1.10

If I "telnet 192.168.1.10 25", it should say "220 mail.exampledomain.com ESMTP Postfix",
and if I send an email from [email protected], it must appear as outgoing ip 192.168.1.10.

I've found this link, http://www.kutukupret.com/2010/01/02/postfix-bind-sender-domain-to-dedicated-outgoing-ip-address/ for a workaround, but I don't know how to add a script to the site creation process of plesk to do this automatically.

Thanks in advance

Back