• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Slave DNS Manager not deleting zone

vanlier

New Pleskian
I've setup Bind 9.10.1 on a windows server as a slave DNS server. I've installed the Slave DNS Manager on Plesk 12 for Linux and setup configuration.

New zones are added ok so authentication en communication is working perfectly. But when I delete a zone in Plesk, the zoneconfig file doesn't get deleted on the windows server. I can see the windows eventlog saying "received control channel command 'delzone <domain>'" where <domain> is the zone I deleted. But after that noting. And I see errors after a while because of bind trying to transfer the deleted zone again. The zonefile isn't deleted from c:\named\zones...

any idea how to fix this?

Looks like that problem on Windows Bind side. Maybe permissions issue or something else. Deep investigation on this side is required. Check Bind logs at least. Anyway it is not Plesk related problem.

Back