• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Slow control panel, how to go faster?

F

fuzzball

Anyone have any tips on how to get plesk to move a little faster?

My server is running fine as far as web sites and everything outside the control panel, but starting to get some complaints about the speed of the control panel. It does seem to be moving quite slow as I get more clients on the server.

Is there anything that can be tweaked or turned off to make it move a bit faster?

My control panel works rather well with 7.5.2, but it was slow with 7.5.1

I've got 7.5.2 on it. I don't know what's going on, but it seems to get worse and worse. It's taking quite a long time just to bring up the login screen and some screens are taking more than a minute to load up when I click something in the control panel.

Have you checked the processes and usage of the machine? Are other services going slow, such as mail?

yeah, I've checked everything else and it all seems to be running fine. The CP is even slow when the load on the machine is low. Normally it run between 1.3 and 3 or 4 on the load, but even when the load is under 1 it still moves slow in the plesk panel.

I think I'm going to try tweaking some of the settings in the httpsd configuration.

Back