• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Slow Sending Email

P

poke

I remember the last time my email was leaving my outbox at a 20 -30 second rate :( , I edited - /etc/xinetd.d/smtp_psa and added -Rt0 to server_args.....

That was just 6 months ago or so... Now since the 7.5.3 upgrade, here is what my smtp_psa file looks like:

service smtp
{
socket_type = stream
protocol = tcp
wait = no
disable = no
user = root
instances = UNLIMITED
server = /var/qmail/bin/tcp-env
server_args = /usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r /var/qmail/bin/relaylock /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /var/qmail/bin/smtp_auth /var/qmail/bin/true /var/qmail/bin/cmd5checkpw /var/qmail/bin/true
}

How do I use the R and t commands with this configuration? I'm a bit confused b/c i didn't pay much attention when I had this same problem months ago.
:p

Edit the line
server_args = /usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r /var/qmail/bin/relaylock /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /var/qmail/bin/smtp_auth /var/qmail/bin/true

to be

server_args = -Rt0 /usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r /var/qmail/bin/relaylock /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd /var/qmail/bin/smtp_auth /var/qmail/bin/true

Also remember to also edit the smtps_psa file the same way.

Then restart smtp/qmail from the control panel.

Note: Poke, since you are using the rblsmtpd module with the -r, I'm not sure if this will work as it did on earlier versions of Plesk (without the rblsmtpd). Please try it and post here if it worked (or not)

Back