1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Smartermail Update

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by Sean Davis, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Sean Davis

Sean Davis Guest

Tested and provided credentials to a dev server proof of concept for the development team through Andrey.

Tested and Verified SM 7.5.x works with plesk and all calls work fine.

Tested and verified SM 8.0.x as well but you'll have to deal with the 1 min delay due to something plesk is waiting for a reply from that's not returning properly. Doesn't affect the creation of customers or sites, but is a bit of a time waster.

2. PavelV

PavelV Plesk for Windows Staff Member

Sean, we haven't reproduced delay with 1 min in our lab. Let's contact directly through Andrey and try to understand the reason of 1 min delay on your server. I will ask him.

3. Sean Davis

Sean Davis Guest

I found what was causing the issue, just wanted to verify that plesk is 100% compatible with smartermail 8.0.x from what I've tested and will be rollign that out to our farm.