• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

SmarterStats with Plesk

D

Dwagar

I have SmarterStats setup with Plesk and I already have all the statistic domains in the SmarterStats that works. Is there a way to import these domains into the Plesk control panel database?

I finally figured out this issue after doing more research. What I did was put a index.html file in the /plesk-stat/webstat/ file that redirected to SmarterStats. That seems like its all what new websites where doing.

Wish this could have some auto login though with the SiteID, username and password since the customers may not know this info without contacting us.

?

SmarterStats is listed under the supported Web Statistics for Plesk 10.4, yet it seems to not incorporate it into the customer panel at all... am I missing something?

Where does a customer see a link to smarterstats, their login information... anything?

I've installed SmarterStats, refreshed components, entered the user/pass, selected 'smarterstats' for Web statistics when creating the Plan, and it still brings me to domain/plesk-stat/webstat...

When viewing the settings for a domain under the customer account, under 'Web Scripting and Statistics', it only lists Webalizer & AWStats in the dropdown for Web statistics...

I currently have SmarterStats enterprise on the control server with the remote agent installed on the web server the customer's site resides on...

How is this supposed to be configured to allow SmarterStats to work with Plesk?

Only 1?

I've installed SmarterStats v7 on the web server the sites are being provisioned on, activated it with Enterprise license.

When I add websites as a customer in Plesk, it adds the 1st site fine to SmarterStats and is importing data. Adding additional sites in Plesk, however, does not add any additional sites into SmarterStats...

In the SmarterStats logs and in SmarterStats, it shows the one successful Site ID as "1335885020", but in IIS the site ID is "4"... in the SS logs it only shows the 1 ID as well, none of the remaining sites...

[5/1/2012 1:36:07 PM] Updating site 1335885020 on localhost

Where else in Plesk logs can I look to see what happens when it tries to create stats for new sites?

Back