• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Smtp+asp+cdonts+plesk6.5

R

rcostin

Ok all I am having a problem sending e-mail through an ASP generated form using CDONTS. First of all I installed CDONTS on a WINDOWS 2003 webserver. I also set up a virtual SMTP through IIS and assigned it port 30 since Plesk uses the default port 25 for it's SMTP service. I am having a problem with the mail that is generated using the ASP form, staying in the Queque folder. I have narrowed it down to an Authenticating problem. Does anyone have suggestions on this? Oh also before you say it CDOSYS does the same exact thing it gets stuck in the queque folder. Thanks in advance on this. Also for your info I have the New Mexico State University Computer geeks looking at this also and they are having big issues with Plesk conflicting with the SMTP mail server also. Please any help would be appreciated.:confused:

Looks like it's a question that can't be resolved by Plesk support.
Basically, i am getting same issue.

Back