1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SMTP Connector failed (Urgent)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by troubler, Nov 8, 2004.

1. troubler

troubler Guest

Hi people,

The SMTP server stops with an unspecified error. When I conncet to the remote server, I see in the plesk control panel that the SMTP connector is stoped. So I must started again manually. This happens before again. But with a re-installation of Mail enable Server, this error was fixed. Now it appears again. Well I have made against a re-installation. But I saw now it doesn't help anymore.

Well our mail traffic is down, a terrible situaton. What may causes this ? Has anyone a idea ? Thanks for helpful answers in advance...

2. renhack

renhack Guest

3. troubler

troubler Guest

Thank you for your helpful answer. I have apply two patches from there. For now it seems to be fixed. Thanks again.