• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Smtp

C

cafe360

Hello guys at Plesk,

I am able to receive incoming mail using domain.com but not able to send out using domain.com

my incoming and outgoing is both set to: domain.com

does the smtp port require auth?
is the outgoing mail ment to be set at smtp??

Also a little other question thats been bugging me, firstly, my client template gives me waay to many options hell I dont know what their all for, could someone explain the following:-

Physical hosting management
System access management
Hard disk quota assignment

From my understanding if I give users pysical hosting, that allows them to control whatever mb disk space/bandwidth?

The system access sounds very caution, does this mean they get access to do whatever they want to your dedicated server ?!?!

Hard disk ? Same as the pysical hosting? Liable to change the amount of MB that I have limited them too?

Also users are able to create their own domain template, which gives them the ability to put the amount of disk space and bandwidth they can use, does this mean if I set the client template to 100mb, they are ableto change this in their own panel to unlimited? ?!

Sorry for my mis understanding but their is mor options than needed IMO.

Thanks for your support!

Back